- Promote equity in gender staff appointment and promotion;
- Enhance gender equity in student admissions and management;
- Sexual harassment based on gender;
- Mainstreaming gender equity among staff and students;
- Incorporate gender equity in research, innovation and outreach initiatives;
- Incorporate gender equity issues in curriculum; and
- Promote research in gender issues.
- Chairperson of the Board who shall be appointed by the Vice-Chancellor from among the senior academic staff;
- Director, Secretary;
- Registrar (RIO);
- Registrar (AA);
- Registrar (PA); and
- Four Academic staff representatives, balanced by gender.
Terms of Reference
- be answerable to the Vice-Chancellor;
- receive regular progress reports for consideration and approval; and
- monitor and evaluate the general performance of the Directorate.