- Enquiries for all diploma programmes offered should be made to the Registrar (AA), Jaramogi Oginga Odinga University of Science and Technology, P. O. Box 210-40601, Bondo, Kenya.
- The closing date for receiving applications for the Diploma programmes shall be as determined by the Senate from time to time.
- Minimum Entry Requirements for Diploma Programmes:
- Have the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education with a mean grade “C” passed at one sitting from at least seven subjects drawn from subject groupings as specified by the Kenya National Examinations Council or equivalent. Candidates with disabilities will be given special consideration with regard to the number of subjects taken at KCSE.
- Hold a certificate from a recognized institution with a “credit” pass or higher or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution in the relevant field of specialization, acceptable to University Senate.
- Have exceptional experiential knowledge and information
- Meet additional or specific entry requirements as may be specified by the respective Department, School/Faculty offering the diploma programme.
The entry requirements set out below are only minimum, and they do not in any way, entitle an applicant to a place in the University.