- Outreach and Transfer of Technology;
- Community Service and Mentorship;
- Social Corporate Responsibility;
- Special Aquaculture Farming Program;
- Poverty Alleviation Programmes;
- Environmental Management & Climate change; and
- Cultural Diversity.
- Deputy Vice-Chancellor (RIO) - Chairperson;
- Director , Centre for Outreach and Extension Services;
- Registrar (RIO) - Secretary;
- Extension and Outreach Coordinator(s);
- One Dean/Director nominated by Senate;
- One Senate Representative;
- Director of Partnerships and International Affairs; and
- Two co-opted members from outside the University.
Terms of Reference
- be answerable to the Vice-Chancellor;
- receive regular progress reports for consideration and approval;
- monitor and evaluate the general performance of the Directorate.