A. REPORTING DATES
Jaramogi Oginga Odinga University of Science and Technology wishes to notify students of the following important dates:
- 1st Year Full time students (KUCCPS- Placed) and Direct Entry (Self- Sponsored) at the Main Campus to report on Monday, 11th September 2017.
- 2nd , 3rd and 4th Year Full time students at the Main Campus to report on WEDNESDAY, 13th September 2017.
- New Certificate and Diploma Students at the Main Campus to report on Monday, 11th September 2017.
- Continuing Certificate and Diploma Students at the Main Campus to report on WEDNESDAY, 13th September 2017.
- All part time students (Certificate, Diploma and Undergraduate) at campuses to report on WEDNESDAY, 13th September 2017.
- Institution- based part time students (Formerly School Based) shall not have the August 2017 Session but will report in November 2017.
B. ADMISSION LETTERS FOR 1ST YEARS (2016 KCSE COHORT)
- Government sponsored students (KUCCPS-PLACED) should have downloaded their letters and related forms on the University website www.jooust.ac.ke using the KCSE Index numbers. Acceptance forms to be returned during reporting.
- Orientation programme for the new students begins on Tuesday, 12th September, 2017.
C. HELB LOANS
Enquiries regarding loans and bursaries from the Higher Education Loans Board (HELB) may be made through the HELB website (www.helb.co.ke).
- The University has limited spaces for accommodation to be allocated on a ‘first come first’ served basis for the students based at the Main Campus in Bondo. Priority shall be given to first year students.
- There are however several privately owned hostels around the Main campus available at affordable rents.
Mode of Payment: Pay to Jaramogi Oginga Odinga University of Science and Technology,
- Equity Bank Account No.0750294239156 Bondo Branch (Government sponsored students-KUCCPS placed students only)
- Co-operative Bank, Account No. 01129255709500, Siaya Branch or any other branches of the two banks countrywide OR
- Jaramogi Oginga Odinga University of Science and Technology PSSP Account: Equity Bank Account No. 1260299751274, Kisumu Ang’awa Branch ( For Kisumu Campus students only).
Students will be required to bring along bank pay-in-slips during registration for receipting.
REGISTRAR (ACADEMIC AFFAIRS)